Monday, July 11, 2011

Royal 16 Night Transatlantic Cruise on Mariner Of The Seas

So, if you were interested in the Holy Land Cruise - here is some more information that would make this a trip of a lifetime! The Mariner Of The Seas goes to Galveston after the Holy Land Cruise - so if you want to cruise home you can stay on for another 16 nights for an additional $1,000! Basically, you could cruise on Royal Caribbean's Mariner (A great ship - voyager class)for 28 nights for around $2,000!!!

The flight prices I am seeing to Rome roundtrip are a little over $1,000. I found a few one way tickets for around $600 - that makes that return cruise even more appealing - basically a few hundred dollars more than flying plus food, entertainment, and the whole transatlantic cruise experience.

I reserved 16 cabins for the Holy Land Cruise - the transatlantic did not have group space, but there was good availability. I was able to get $100 per room onboard credit too for the Holy Land Cruise!

I am putting together some group tours that will be an additional cost - I will have that information soon.

Let me know if you are interested soon! We don't have much time to put this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment