Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cobb Family Vacation

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! By the way, if you want to do a random act of kindness today for my birthday I would LOVE it! I met a precious family Sunday that has gone through so much and really need a vacation. The Cobb family has lost one grandmother to cancer and has another grandmother with brain cancer now - The father also battled cancer and against the odds is a survivor. Their daughter has been also battling bone cancer. She was just found cancer free this past week. Anyway, I would love to help them take a Disney Cruise in the next couple months - the rates are very low. Since Julia, the daughter, is cancer free now Make A Wish is not an option. If you would be interested in helping them please send me a message and maybe if we work together we can raise the money for them to enjoy some relaxation time together.






No comments:

Post a Comment