Monday, June 13, 2011

2012 Dining Packages Released

This weekend Disney released the new 2012 dining packages and opened up booking until January 2013. A question I am frequently asked is how soon should I book my vacation with Disney. The answer is as soon as you can! The quicker you book the more likely you are to get the reservation you want. There is no need to wait for a 'deal' to come out. If a 'deal' comes out after you have made your reservation then you can still get in on it as long as you have not paid in full! So in case prices go up or resorts get full, you are better off booking early!

Here is a quick overview of the 2012 dining plans. If you would like me to email you the PDF brochures for 2012 I will be happy to do so - I also have them on my website at http://www.travelneverland.com/.  My email address is Renee@TravelNeverland.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment